Don't Miss 'Em! Upcoming Events
- Aug 16 : : First Day of School (Grades
- Aug 17 : : First Day of School (Kindergarten)
- Aug 18 : : School Pride Day
- Aug 23 : 5:30pm : Back to School Picnic (PTA Meeting)
- Aug 25 : : School Pride Day
- Aug 28 : 8:00am : Room Parent Breakfast
- Aug 28 : 8:30am : PH Safety Presentation
- Aug 30 : 6:00pm : Parent Orientation (Grades 3-6)
Letter from the President
Welcome to the start of another great school year at Pleasant Hill! The Pleasant Hill PTA is once again looking forward to providing enriching and enjoyable events for students and families.
In order to provide these events and activities we ask for your support and assistance. To help, we encourage you to join the PTA. You can do this through MySchoolAnywhere.com. In addition to the many PTA Membership benefits, you will have access to our online directory which can be printed from home or viewed using the MySchoolAnywhere App. You will also have the opportunity to sign-up to join a committee or help out at an event. Instructions are included in your membership confirmation email.
Our first PTA meeting will be held during the Back to School Picnic on August 23rd at 5:30PM. September’s meeting will be on September 5th at 9:00AM in the Teacher’s Lounge. Our meetings will continue monthly throughout the year. Please plan to join us!
Thank you and I am looking forward to seeing you around school this year!
- Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter.
- Stay Connected with text notifications and alerts using a new service with Remind.com. Click here for more details about this service.
Sign up now.
- Download the PTA Google Calendar is availabe to download on your electronic device. Subscribe to our PTA google calendar.
- Connect with Facebook.
Drop Off and Pick Up procedures: Click here for details.
Latest News & Reminders
Collecting Box Tops is a fun and easy way to raise money for our school. For every Box Top we collect the school earns 10¢. Last year we collected $1,300! Happy clipping.
- Wondering...what is SCRIPT? It's a gift card purchase program. Learn more about SCRIPT here.
- Shop Online? Again this year, the Pleasant Hill PTA is partnering with 2clickfundraising.com, a unique & EASY fundraisering opportunity. Click #1, choose Pleasant Hill PTA - Click #2 choose your retailer. It's that easy!
- After School Specials – We are looking for 2 new committee chairs to take over this event. The position involves soliciting volunteers to teach classes, organizing the signup for students, and running the event on 2 afternoons in February.
- Make a Difference – We are looking for a several parents to help lead volunteer events for the students during Make a Difference Week in early November.
- Reflections – Reflections is the National PTA art program. We are looking for someone to join the committee at Pleasant Hill and help organize several lunchtime work sessions with the students this fall.
- Holiday Shop – We are looking for a 2nd chairperson to help with this event in early December.
- SPARK (Special Education Parents Accessing Resources and Knowledge) – We are looking for a parent to represent Pleasant Hill on the Northwest Suburban Council SPARK committee.
- Game Station - Game station is a lunchtime recess option for students to stay indoors and play board games. As a volunteer, you will monitor these lunchtime sessions. We are also looking for someone to chair this committee and organize the volunteer schedule.