Don't Miss 'Em! Upcoming Events
- May 25 - May 26Memorial Day-No School
- May 27 - May 286th Gr Track Meet
- May 28 - May 296th Gr Track Meet (Rain Date)
- Jun 5 - Jun 6Field Day
- Jun 5 - Jun 6Manna Orders Due
- Jun 8 - Jun 9Field Day Rain Date
- Jun 10 - Jun 11Manna Pickup
- Jun 12 - Jun 13Last Day of School
Welcome to Pleasant Hill Elementary School! We are excited to have you part of the community!
We encourage all to join the PTA to show your support for the school and, most importantly, your children. You are joining a wonderful school with a reputation for academic excellence – Pleasant Hill has earned the Academic Excellence Award on the Illinois Honor Roll for 8 consecutive years, a distinction that goes to high-achieving schools in Illinois. Our entire learning community – students, parents, staff members and civic groups – is focused on the best interests of our students, helping us live up to our motto: Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow. As the PTA, we sponsor new events along with traditional favorites during the year in order to maintain a strong support system for our school and children. We invite you to learn more and stay connected through our Survival Guide, website, newsletter & facebook. Have a great school year.
Patty Nuccio & Jim Tileston PTA Co-Presidents
Latest News & Reminders
Field Day registration is OPEN!! Volunteers can click here to sign up. Field Day is scheduled for Friday, JUNE 5 with rain date on Monday, June 8. Please submit your registration by May 22. This will be a huge help as we start assignments. All assignments with game instructions will be sent out VIA EMAIL Wednesday, June 3. If you experience any problems, if you don't get an assignment or have any questions, please notify Sherri immediately - firstname.lastname@example.org.
MANNA Orders: Due Date Change to Friday, June 5, with pickup on Wednesday, June 10. Click here for the order form.
Website Committee: The PTA is looking for someone to co-lead the website committee. The responsibilities include update site as needed, which includes about 20 minutes a month. Assist committees is promoting information on site. Light programming elements, but the core of the site is already in place. Contact email@example.com with questions and interest.
Lost & Found Items: Is your child missing a sweatshirt? Can't figure out where that lunch box went? Don't forget to check out the coat rack outside the cafe for lost items during Open House.
Are you receiving the monthly addition of Pleasant Views...our School Newsletter via email? If not, subscribe here... e-newsletter. This is the best way to keep informed on what's happening at the school. Don't forget to add our phpta.org to your "favorites" & "LIKE US" on Facebook for the latest conversation & information.
The PTA google calendar is availabe to download on your electronic device. Subscribe to our PTA google calendar.
On-Going Fundraising Opportunities:
- Do you have Box Tops for Education sitting around your house hiding somewhere? Collecting Box Tops is a fun and easy way to raise money for our school. For every Box Top we collect the school earns 10¢. Last year we collected $1,300! Happy clipping.
- Wondering...what is MANNA? It's a gift card purchase program. Check out what you can buy or click for an order form? Next orders are due on Friday, Mar 13. Learn more about Manna here.
- Shop Online? New this year, the Pleasant Hill PTA is partnering with 2clickfundraising.com, a unique & EASY fundraisering opportunity. All you need to do is go to 2clickfundraising.com, Click #1, choose Pleasant Hill PTA - Click #2 choose your retailer. It's that easy!
Drop Off and Pick Up procedures - click here for details.