Don't Miss 'Em! Upcoming Events
- Sep 2 8:00am - 8:30amRoom Parent Breakfast
- Sep 3 6:00pm - 6:45pmGrades 3-6 Parent (only) Orientation
- Sep 3 6:45pm - 7:30pmGrades K-2 Parent (only) Orientation
- Sep 4 - Sep 5School Pride Day
- Sep 7 - Sep 8No School-Labor Day
- Sep 8 - Sep 9PGJH Parent Orientation
- Sep 9 7:00pm - 8:00pmBOE Meeting
- Sep 11 - Sep 12School Pride Day
Welcome to Pleasant Hill Elementary School! We are excited to have you part of the community!
We encourage all to join the PTA to show your support for the school and, most importantly, your children. You are joining a wonderful school with a reputation for academic excellence – Pleasant Hill has earned the Academic Excellence Award on the Illinois Honor Roll for 8 consecutive years, a distinction that goes to high-achieving schools in Illinois. Our entire learning community – students, parents, staff members and civic groups – is focused on the best interests of our students, helping us live up to our motto: Learners Today, Leaders Tomorrow. As the PTA, we sponsor new events along with traditional favorites during the year in order to maintain a strong support system for our school and children. We invite you to learn more and stay connected through our Survival Guide, website, newsletter & facebook. Have a great school year.
Jim Tileston & Brian Lucas, PTA Co-Presidents
Latest News & Reminders
- Sign-up for PTA Membership, which includes a free PTA Family Directory and select opportunites to volunteer.
- Stay Connected with text notifications and alerts using a new service with Remind.com Click here for more details about this service. Sign up now.
- Download the PTA Google Calendar is availabe to download on your electronic device. Subscribe to our PTA google calendar.
- Connect with Facebook.
- Order Spirit Wear! Wearing your school colors is always a fun way to show your school spirit for both kids and parents alike. Click for order form. Orders due Sept 18.
- Say Cheese! Picture Day is Thursday, September 17th. Please have your student/students come to school that day with a SMILE! More information and order forms will be sent home shortly. As in the years past, we will offer a retake day for any students that are out on that day. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact: Amy Fay at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jen Enciso at email@example.com.
- Volunteers are needed for the Reflections workshops! Student Recess Workshops are scheduled for September 16, 23, 30, and October 7 and 14. If you can spare some time to help out, please contact Wendi Raker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PTA Chairperson Positions: Health & Safety, Just for Boys/Just for Girls, and Game Station.
- Save the Date: 3rd Annual Afterschool BINGO on Thursday, Oct 1. It's a fun filled afternoon of BINGO, food and prizes. Help support your PTA in raising funds for all of the fantastic activities throughtout the year.
- Do you have Box Tops for Education sitting around your house hiding somewhere? Collecting Box Tops is a fun and easy way to raise money for our school. For every Box Top we collect the school earns 10¢. Last year we collected $1,300! Happy clipping.
- Wondering...what is MANNA? It's a gift card purchase program. Check out what you can buy or click for an order form? Learn more about Manna here.
- Shop Online? New this year, the Pleasant Hill PTA is partnering with 2clickfundraising.com, a unique & EASY fundraisering opportunity. All you need to do is go to 2clickfundraising.com, Click #1, choose Pleasant Hill PTA - Click #2 choose your retailer. It's that easy!
Drop Off and Pick Up procedures : click here for details.