Don't Miss 'Em! Upcoming Events
- Aug 29 : 8:00am : Room Parent Breakfast
- Aug 31 : : Parent Orientation Grades 3-6: 6:45-7:30pm
- Aug 31 : : Parent Orientation Grades K-2: 6-6:45pm
- Sep 1 : : Fremd Open House
- Sep 2 : : School Pride Day
- Sep 5 : : Labor Day - No School
- Sep 6 : : Plum Grove JH Parent Orientation
- Sep 7 : 7:00pm : PTA General Meeting (Police Safety)
Latest News & Reminders
Register for your annual membership HERE!
Like ice cream, music, friends, and fun? Join us for the Back to School Picnic on August 25th from 5:30-7:30pm. While at the picnic, check out our Spirit Wear and Birthday Book Club offerings as well.
Mark your calendars for Parent Orientation on August 31st.
Grades K-2 is from 6:00-6:45pm
Grades 3-6 is from 6:45-7:30pm
SPARK kiddos have the opportunity to recite the Pledge of Allegiance at the Board of Education meeting on Wednesday, September 14 at 7:00 at Sundling Junior High. Please email email@example.com if your child is interested! It's a great way for us to show off our kids and spread the word about how awesome our SPARK community is! They don't need to stay for the board meeting - students will be out by 7:15!
For more information on SPARK, or to get involved, check out the District 15 SPARK info page.
The first SPARK meeting of the year is Monday, September 26 from 7-8:30 at Sundling, where Gina Musielski from StarNET will be talking about facilitating and nurturing friendships for kids with special needs. As the school year starts back up, it can be stressful for all kids to navigate both new friendships and those with kids they haven't seen as much over the summer. Gina will be giving tips on how to make our kids feel confident in themselves and their relationships with their peers.
- We have two committees seeking chairpersons this year: The Assemblies committee and the Game Station committee. Contact Brian Lucas for details.
Do you have Box Tops for Education sitting around your house hiding somewhere? Collecting Box Tops is a fun and easy way to raise money for our school. For every Box Top we collect the school earns 10¢. Last year we collected $1,300! Happy clipping.
- Wondering...what is MANNA? It's a gift card purchase program. Check out what you can buy on this sample order form. Learn more about Manna here.
- Shop Online? Again this year, the Pleasant Hill PTA is partnering with 2clickfundraising.com, a unique & EASY fundraisering opportunity. All you need to do is go to 2clickfundraising.com, Click #1, choose Pleasant Hill PTA - Click #2 choose your retailer. It's that easy!
- Subscribe to the monthly e-newsletter.
- Stay Connected with text notifications and alerts using a new service with Remind.com. Click here for more details about this service.
Sign up now.
- Download the PTA Google Calendar is availabe to download on your electronic device. Subscribe to our PTA google calendar.
- Connect with Facebook.
Drop Off and Pick Up procedures:
click here for details.