Welcome to the Pleasant Hill PTA
The Pleasant Hill PTA (Parent Teacher Association) is a group of parents/guardians and staff which collaborate to develop programs and activities for the students of Pleasant Hill school. Building these relationships help further enhance our students' experience at our school. The PTA is wonderful way to get involved with the school and to give back to the school that gives our children so much.
2017 - 2018 PTA Meeting Dates
- 9:00 am: Tuesday, September 5
- 7:00 pm: Tuesday, October 3
- 9:00 am: Wednesday, November 1
- 7:00 pm: Wednesday, December 6
- 9:00 am: Tuesday, January 9
- 6:00 pm: Tuesday, February 6
- 9:00 am: Wednesday, March 7
- 7:00 pm: Wednesday, April 4
- 6:00 pm: Wednesday, May 2
* Morning Meetings in Bold Print.
2016 - 2017 PTA Meetings
All monthly PTA meetings are held in the teachers lounge; general membership meetings are held in the cafeteria.
- 7:00pm: Wednesday, September 7: General Membership Meeting and Public Safety presentation
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, October 4
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, November 1
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, December 6
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, January 10
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, February 7
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, March 7
- 7:00pm: Tuesday, April 4
- 6:00pm: Wednesday, May 3
Committee Chair Opportunities
We need you! PTA Committee Chairs work with a team to coordinate & manage various PTA events & services. See a complete listing of Committee Chairs. This is a great way to get connected with other parents and provide some much needed help to the school. Volunteers for the following school year are sought in the spring.
There are several committee chairs that are currently open. We need to fill these positions in order for the Pleasant Hill PTA to organize and put on the many wonderful events and activities for our children.
Please consider volunteering! Feel free to contact the current chairperson to learn more about the position. Please contact PTA co-president with any questions.
- Game Station
End of Year Report: What is it?
Committee Chairs: We don't want to miss out on all the things you learned from the events you organized. As soon as your events concludes, please be sure to complete a end-of-year report form and send to the co-presidents. Next year's committee chair will certainly appreciate it!